In compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) We provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data provided. The information is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the websites in the domain of the owner, who is not to be considered in any way responsible for the websites of third parties.
This is an information that is provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) and is also inspired by the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC, regarding Cookies as well as the provisions of the Provision of the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data of 08.05.2014 regarding cookies.
Processable personal data: "personal data": any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); the natural person is considered identifiable who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social; (C26, C27, C30).
Data communicated by the interested party
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses, as well as the compilation and forwarding of the forms on the website of the Data Controller, involves the acquisition of the sender's contact data, necessary to reply, as well as all data personal data included in communications.
Specific information may be presented on the pages of the Site in relation to particular services or processing of the Data provided.
For more information on the cookies used by this website, see the cookies policy at the following link
1. DATA PROCESSING HOLDER
2. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness pursuant to art. 6 of EU Reg. 2016/679, for the following purposes:
A) Navigation on this website – legitimate interest (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f)) as the legal basis of the processing;
• Legal basis: legitimate interest (Article 6, paragraph 1 letter f) and recital 47 GDPR): the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller or third parties, provided that the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject who require the protection of personal data, taking into account the reasonable expectations of the data subject based on his relationship with the data controller. Activities strictly necessary for the operation of the site and the provision of the navigation service on the platform;
• Nature of the provision: necessary in order to allow navigation of the website.
B) any request for contact by spontaneously sending an email to this address or filling out the form::
• in the "contacts" area;
• in the controversial my area, you have not received the price list;
• in the my controversial area, fill out the forms and order your controversial ones;
• in the footer of the site
• Legal basis: legitimate interest | request of the interested party (Article 6, paragraph 1 letter f) and recital 47 of the GDPR);
• Data retention period: for the time necessary to provide feedback to the request and in any case no later than 1 year;
• Nature of the provision: the provision of data is necessary to allow the owner to respond to requests received through the form. Failure to provide data marked with the symbol * or the wording (required) will make it impossible to obtain the requested information.
C) Direct marketing:
If the interested party fills in dedicated forms for data collection, in specific areas for direct marketing purposes: with prior consent and up to its opposition for the direct marketing activities of the Data Controller, market research, direct sales, surveys of the degree of satisfaction, sending newsletters and promotional, commercial and advertising material or relating to events and initiatives, by the Data Controller by automated means of e-mail, fax, SMS or other type messages, as well as by telephone calls via operator, including automated and paper mail and other informative material.
LEGAL BASIS: Consent art. 6 par. 1 letter a): the interested party has given consent to the processing of their personal data.
3. RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
The personal data provided will be communicated to recipients, who will process the data as managers (Article 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) and / or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and the Manager (Article 29 of EU Reg. 2016/679), for the purposes listed above in point 2. Specifically, the data will be communicated to:
- subjects who provide services for the management of the information system used by Fustellificio Vicentino srl and telecommunications networks;
- freelance professionals, firms or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- subjects that provide services for the management of the information system used by Fustellificio Vicentino s.r.l. and telecommunications networks, including e-mail and management of internet sites;
- competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
4. DATA RETENTION PERIOD OR CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING THE PERIOD
The processing will be carried out in an automated and manual form, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed to do so.
In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter. e) of EU Reg. 2016/679, the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows the identification of the data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed. The retention of the personal data provided depends on the purpose of the processing:
- for contact request (for the time necessary to provide feedback to the request and in any case no later than 1 year);
- to request the price list (for the time necessary to provide feedback to the request and in any case no later than 1 year);
- to order your disputed (for the time necessary to provide the requested service and in any case no later than 1 year and in any case established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory times prescribed by law;
- receiving newsletters or promotional communications in general via e-mail (up to your opposition);
5. NATURE OF THE PROVISION AND REFUSAL
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. The provision of data is optional or necessary depending on the specific purpose for which the data is processed.
6. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
Fustellificio Vicentino s.r.l.
Viale dell’Industria 18 - 36100 Vicenza (VI)
Rea VI - 269205 | Capitale sociale 25.500 i.v.
t. + 39 0444 288707
P.IVA e C.F. 02717130245